We are Cactix, a B2B marketing agency based out of Dubai that has been around since 2011. We are a HubSpot Solutions Partner and a Google Partner. Our core capabilities include marketing, content, web, and PR. Our typical client is a medium to large B2B business powered by some form of engineering. They are real value creators, but they struggle when it comes to marketing. We help them reach their target market, communicate and capture the value they create, and grow their business. We work with fewer strategic high-value accounts that stay with us for years.
Our key values are honesty and skin in the game. We treat the client’s business like it is ours, and we work as an extension to their team.
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated digital marketer with proven experience to lead our marketing capability and help us deliver tangible results for our clients.
Your key responsibilities:
- Design, launch and manage integrated marketing campaigns and projects for our clients including elements such as inbound/content marketing, SEO, PPC, social media, marketing automation, account-based marketing, web design and growth driven design.
- Coordinate with our agency’s content and web services for the execution of campaigns.
- Maintain primary client relationships and reporting as per defined client engagement plans.
- Develop and refine our marketing capability and enhance our competitiveness through the application of learnings, best practices, new ideas, tools, research and insights.
You will work closely with:
- Head of Content Services
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Client Success Manager
- Others in support roles
What we would like from you:
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing either at an agency or in-house.
- Experience in architecting and executing digital strategies and campaigns for clients in line with their business goals (ideally for clients in the B2B space).
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience in Google Ads, Analytics, and Search Console.
- Solid understanding of how SEO works and working knowledge of SEO tools.
- Experience in social media management and marketing, especially LinkedIn.
- Experience working with WordPress sites.
- HubSpot Marketing Pro experience is a huge plus.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary. Results-based bonus structure. Health insurance and one month paid leave.
- Flexible working arrangement. You have our trust and support. That is yours to maintain.
How to apply:
To apply for this position please send an email to [email protected], with the subject line “Head of Marketing Services”, including your CV and a cover letter. Feel free to include any other information or material that can support your application. Deadline for applications is May 15, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com